The Cottage Tariff has been revised wef 01 Februray 2017 as under
|CATEGORY||Single/Double Occupancy||Extra Bed For Children|
|Cottage Tariff for Magnolia & Dianthus|
|Cottage Tariff for Gardenia|
Cottage Tariff includes morning tea and breakfast only.
Tatasky & Heaters charges will not be charged.
AIDE MEMOIRE FOR COTTAGE OCCUPANTS
1. Cottage Occupant to fill in his/her particulars in the Register kept at the main Reception immediately on arrival.
2. Affiliated Club members are required to show their Introduction Letters from their respective clubs immediately on arrival.
3. 50% cancellation fee per day is levied on reduction of duration of stay/full cancellation.
1. The Club provides facilities for games, on all days. Payment for Golf and Tennis is through credit or debit card at the Reception.
2. Electric Kettle, tea bags, milk whitener and sugar sachets are available with cottage bearer.
3. Heater is available on request with the cottage bearer. The charges for the heater are Rs 100/- per day.
4. Cards, Carom Boards and Chess are available for play.
5. Weekly Menu are available in the Website.
6. Magazines are available at the Reception.
SECURITY / SAFETY
1. Cottage Occupants are requested not to keep their valuables / ornaments / Cash in the open but under lock and key/lockers fixed in the cottages. They can also deposit these in the main reception if they so desire.
2. Kindly ensure that children do not play around in the golf course when golfers are playing so as to avoid injury.
1. No meals will be served in the Cottages.
2. Steward should be informed every morning regarding the meal for the day by 10.00 A.M, latest.
3. All extra foods/snacks/soft drinks ordered should be signed in the relevant chits on ordering / using smart cards available at the reception.
4. The cottage key should be left with the room bearer in the morning to enable them to clean the cottage.
5. Dress regulation of the Club should be strictly adhered to. Kurta pyjama, Chappals, faded / Torn Jeans and Sandals are not allowed inside the Club premises at any time.
6. Servants, maid servant’s, drivers and dogs are not allowed to stay inside the Club premises at any time.
7. No tips are allowed to be given to the staff individually; the same if given should be entered in the register kept with the Secretary / Reception.
8. Meal timings should be strictly followed. These have been displayed on the Notice Board. Cottage occupants are requested to commence meals at least 10 minutes before close time for each meal.
1. Payment to be by Credit or Debit Cards / multicity (at par) cheques. Outstation cheques are not accepted. Please desist from cash payments.
2. Lost of any damages to property inside the cottages shall have to be borne by the occupants.
3. All occupants i.e. Members/Affiliated Members/Guest of Members should clear their bills before vacating the cottages.
4. In case of any problem / clarification, please do contact the Secretary / Asst Secretary (Housekeeping)/Asst Secretary (Catering).