Welcome to WGC
1. Based on directives issued by Local District Administration the timing of our hospitality services wef 31 Oct 2020 stands revised.
2. Time of Operation;-
(a) Catering - 9.00 am to 10.00 pm.
(b) Bar - 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm & 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
3. Club Closed on Mondays. (Except Golf & Tennis).
4. Compliance of personal hygiene, social distancing norms and wearing of face cover / masks is mandatory for all members utilizing the facilities.
5. A hand held infrared Thermometer is available with the Reception. Members are required to get themselves screened and registered prior to entering the Club. Members to collect tokens on registering and return the same while signing out.
6. All members utilizing the facilities must enter their particulars in the resister provided to facilitate contact tracing in case of a contingency.
7. Large gatherings / congregations / meetings, conduct of musical events and cultural programs in the dance floor, continue to remain prohibited.
8. Advance Booking of Meals.
(a) As per SOP seating is strictly restricted to 50% only ie 76 persons, prior booking of your meals with time slot is advisable / mandatory as under:-
(i) Breakfast (9.00 am to 10.00 am) - By 2000 hours, the previous day.
(ii) Lunch (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm) - By 0900 hours, the same day.
(iii) Dinner (7.00 pm to 10.00 pm) - By 1700 hours, the same day.
(iv) Ala Carte (11.00 am to 9.00 pm) - Last order 9.00 pm. (Preparation time 30-45 minutes)
(b) Also seating has been placed keeping the social distancing norms in mind. Members are requested NOT to alter the seating plan.
(c) For booking of meals kindly contact any one of the following Club staff:-
(i) Mr Rajesh Asst Secretary (Catering) - 9894721872
(ii) Mr Kishore Kumar, Steward - 9585186838
(iii) Mr Babulal, KOT Clerk - 8838124011
(iv) Mrs Latha, Receptionist -0423-2244030
(v) Mr Ramesh, Receptionist - 9362858818
(d) No Catering / Bar services at Golf Hut.
9. Dress Code strictly as per WGC Rules will be adhered to.
10. Smoking permitted only at designated places i.e. outside outer veranda in the open where the standing stainless steel ash trays have been provided.
11. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home / not allowed to enter the bar premises.
12. Card Room / Billiards/ Gymnasium / Children room & TV Room shall remain closed.
13. Due to prevailing pandemic, travel restrictions, quarantine rules etc., no cottage bookings shall be entertained till further review by the Management.